Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just a normal month in Botswana...

My friend Mary next to an ostrich farm. I'm surprised she's smiling. Her and I just got out of a truck where 7 adults were crammed into the back of a covered pickup for a 2+ hour ride on really horrible roads. The worst part was finding out that we drove that far to see ostriches!
Form 1 students writing letters to their American penpals! They were SO happy to do this!

A lovely bug that I ran into on my way to school one morning. I hope I never see one of these in my house. Although, I guess I'd take this over a snake.


A picture of our staff room here at school. This is where I'm sitting when I'm writing these emails to you!



Kids at the Youth Forum checking out the world map. It was a great activity to test them on their geography skills!




No comments:

Post a Comment