Sunday, December 12, 2010

My friend Paco attempting to learn how to make bricks. He swears he's going to build something at his house with them. We'll see...
This shoe is called a grasshopper. The kids get a kick out of me telling them that we don't have these shoes in the states and to us a grasshopper is just an insect. Here, these are the cool shoes to have. They are really expensive (I think they cost about $60 US) so I'm not surprised when many students don't have them but all want them.
Me climbing a termite mound.


My cross-cultural decorations in our staff room at school. I also baked sugar cookies (that I died black and orange) and made orange rice krispy treats. I was a big hit that day. Hopefully they'll remember the cookies when I ask for their help in some of my projects!



A huge baobob tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment