Saturday, March 26, 2011

My second Botswana wedding...

The beautiful bride and groom and their flower girls. Not many people went to the actual wedding ceremony (or at least I don't think they did...I was stuck cooking all morning anyways so I wouldn't exactly know) but many, many people came to the reception to eat. You don't need invitation here, so no one knows exactly how many people are going to show up!
My friend Kitso and I, wearing our strange polo shirts to act as ushers in the wedding. I actually had to pay for this shirt...so in essence I paid to work for 12 hours at this wedding...

Notice the red carpet laid out over the dirt.



Starting the fires in the morning...and keep them going all day long.


Sadly, I didn't get the taste these delicious looking cow legs. Darn.




1 comment: